Fugu is a poisonous fish very popular in restaurants in Japan. Complete the sentences with information from the video. You don’t need to use more than 3 words in each gap.
0. Japan is crazy for FISH.
1. Tom tries fugu at Matsumoto, a restaurant known for __________________.
2. Chef Hayashi has ___________________ in his hands.
3. After World War ll, general MacArthur was in charge of the ________and imposed a _______________.
4. The number of fatalities has been reduced due to ___________ and ___________ .
5. A tiger fugu has _______________ to kill 30 people.
6. The poison kills by _______________.
7. ______________________ is the only way to save the victim.
8. Apart from being Japan’s national flower, the chrysanthemum is a popular choice for ____________ .
9. The typical fugu meal consists of 8 courses, including sake and ________ fugu.
1. ITS CAREFUL PREPARATION.
3. AMERICAN OCCUPATION FORCE STRICT CONTROLS/A LICENSE.
4. REGULATION EDUCATION.
6. PARALYSING NERVES
7. USING A RESPIRATOR