20 February 2017

LETTER OF COMPLAINT


You have recently ordered an item through the Internet, but are not happy with the purchase. Write to the company. In your letter:
- describe what you purchased,
- explain why you are not happy with the purchase,
- tell them what you would like them to do about the situation.

You have bought a new mobile phone and in a few days after purchase it has stopped working. You spoke to the company representative a week ago but the phone has still not been repaired.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter
- introduce yourself
- explain the situation
- say what action you would like to company to take.

You have seen a commercial on your local television station which appeared during a children's programme. You feel that an advertisement of this type is not suitable for showing on children's TV. Write a letter of complaint to the television company, explaining why you object to it and what you would like them to do about it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam:

    I am writing with regard to your TV repair service. I sent my TV set to you 2 weeks ago, and I’ve already received it back today, but it doesn’t work properly and I still don’t even know what the problem was, because your staff didn’t explained much to me.

    I saw your TV advertisement, and I must say that it is not true that your service is “faster than the speed of light”, as it said. You promised to fix everything in just 3 days, but to fix my TV set took 14 days.

    You also promised “very low prices”, so I am very disappointed for such a high bill, even more when my TV set keeps on being faulty. The sound is still not clear, so you haven’t fixed it right. I can’t understand why it took you so long and why it was so expensive. I would be grateful if you could explain it to me.

    I feel that your company should consider an appropriate refund. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Yours faithfully,
    Eduardo Uribe

    ReplyDelete