- Would you rather live in your home country or live abroad?
- Would you rather be smart or beautiful / handsome?
- Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and unhappy?
- Would you rather marry someone plain with a good personality or someone beautiful without much personality?
- If war broke out in your country would you rather flee the country or fight?
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
- If you had to lose one of your senses(sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste) which would you rather lose?
- Would you rather marry a rich celebrity or a rich CEO?
- Would you rather have a brand new Mac or PC?
- Would you rather take a trip to a new country or get a new TV?
- If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If you could solve the problem of hunger in the third world or repair the ozone, which would you do?
- If you could go back to any moment in history, where would you go?
- If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose?
Here's a talk that could literally change your life. Which career should I pursue? Should I break up — or get married?! Where should I live? Big decisions like these can be agonizingly difficult. But that's because we think about them the wrong way, says philosopher Ruth Chang. She offers a powerful new framework for shaping who we truly are.