1 have to solve unexpected problems on a regular basis
2 think studying is a wise choice
3 regret not acting more wisely in a particular situation
Classify the statements into advantages and potential dangers of using technology, machines and robots. Add your own ideas.
- Machines can’t interpret feelings, so interaction is more dehumanised.
- We are too dependent on computers and technology, which is problematic if a machine breaks or crashes.
- Machines don’t make mistakes, people do.
- Workers are replaced by machines, which increases unemployment.
- People stop thinking about how to solve problems because machines can do it for them.
- Technology means more people have access to education, health care, etc.
- Artificial intelligence can benefit society in numerous ways but it must be controlled.
Thanks to mythatsenglish.blogspot.com